Airline Pilot Licence – ATPL(A):
From 0 to CPL with ATPL(frozen)
The privileges of the holder of a CPL are to:
- Exercise all the privileges of the holder of a PPL Act as pilot-in-command or co-pilot of any aeroplane engaged in operations other than commercial air transportation;
- Act as pilot-in-command in commercial air transportation of any single-pilot aeroplane;
- Act as co-pilot in commercial air transportation.
- Minimum age of 18 years;
- Class 1 medical certificate;
- Sufficient level of knowledge of Mathematics and Physics;
- Acceptable English language skills.
- Air Law;
- Aircraft General Knowledge: Airframe / Systems / Power Plant;
- Aircraft General Knowledge: Instrumentation;
- Flight Performance and Planning: Mass and Balance;
- Flight Performance and Planning: Performance;
- Flight Performance and Planning: Flight planning and Monitoring;
- Human Performance;
- General Navigation;
- Radio Navigation;
- Operational Procedures;
- Principles of Flight;
- VFR Communication;
- IFR Communication.
01 Private Pilot License (PPL);
02 Hour Building;
03 ATPL(A) Theory Course;
04 Night Qualification (VFRN);
05 Single Engine Instrument Rating (SEP IR);
06 Multi Engine Piston Qualification (MEP);
07 Multi Engine Instrument Rating (MEP IR);
08 Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL).